Tuesday, July 31, 2007

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME...

...since the last time I've dropped anything..
let's see..
on the personal my wife and I have finally taken care of some real estate business. It was a pain to say the least but hopefully will be worth the agony...
...wifey has a new gig
..my son is growing and expanding his knowledge, he will soon be back in a school that nurtures him in the manner he needs..

On the Creative..
...my site www.360BEYOND.com is finally launched! There are some aspects I need to implement but the site is here!
Go check for it, www.360BEYOND.com. Let me know what you think...buy some services etc (hint)
...I'm still working on 360BEYOND in-house projects, my sci-fi novel to be published through NUBIAN7Publishing, will have some great artwork from the likes of MDGEIST(the ILLPEN), MSHINDO I (Natural Mystic), STANDINGO (the Great) and others. I've to decide if it will be a collection within the novel or separate book (this publishing thing ain't cheap). Anyway, that's all for now.

in parting...

I CAN'T TEACH MY SON TO CHASE HIS DREAMS...IF I DON'T GO FOR MINE!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment